How do I get Involved?
How do I share my ideas?
Public involvement is one of the most important elements of the planning process, so we’ve made it easy to participate! Options to share your ideas for the 2030 Plan include:
- City’s Facebook Page
- Email us at 2030@Georgetown.org
- Respond to survey questions on the website
- Stop by our booth at events
- Attend regularly scheduled public meetings
- Host your own meeting
See the Meetings 101 page for more information on how to participate in a public meeting.
- Citywide engagement day – On the Table Georgetown (October 2, 2018)
- Introduction of FLUP at City Council Workshop, October 22, 2019 at 3 pm at City Council Chambers, 510 W. 9th Street
- Booth at the Bike Master Plan, October 23, 2019 at 6pm at Georgetown Public Library, 402 W. 8th Street
- Public meeting October 30, 2019 at 6 pm at Georgetown Public Library, 402 W. 8th Street
- Georgetown Downtown Alliance, October 30, 2019 from 7:30 am – 8:30 am at Georgetown Chamber of Commerce, 1 Chamber Way
- Comprehensive Plan Public Meeting, October 30, 2019 from 4 pm – 7 pm at Georgetown Public Library, 402 W. 8th Street
- Booth at the Georgetown Economic Development Symposium, November 1, 2019 from 11 am – 1 pm at the Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center, 1101 Woodlawn Avenue
- Discuss FLUP Updates at City Council Workshop, November 12, 2019 at 3 pm at City Council Chambers, 510 W. 9th Street
- Steering Committee Meetings (1st and 3rd Thursday) https://government.georgetown.org/comprehensive-plan-steering-committee/
- Joint Meetings with Council & P&Z
- Planning and Zoning Commission (1st and 3rd Tuesday)
- City Council (2nd & 4th Tuesday)