How do I get Involved?
How do I share my ideas?
Public involvement is one of the most important elements of the planning process, so we’ve made it easy to participate! Options to share your ideas for the 2030 Plan include:
- City’s Facebook Page
- Email us at 2030@Georgetown.org
- Respond to survey questions on the website
- Stop by our booth at events
- Attend regularly scheduled public meetings
- Host your own meeting
See the Meetings 101 page for more information on how to participate in a public meeting.
- Citywide engagement day – On the Table Georgetown (October 2, 2018)
- Public meeting #2 (Spring 2019)
- Public meeting #3 (Spring 2019)
- Public meeting #4 (Summer 2019)
Host a Meeting
You can help the City to collect input for this important effort. Host and Youth Toolkits are available that include all the materials needed to host a community meeting to collect input from your neighborhood, church, or any other organization.
Meetings-2-Go pick-up location: Planning Department, 406 W. 8th Street Georgetown, TX 78626 (Historic Light and Waterworks Building just west of the Public Library)
Download and print Meetings-2-Go materials at home:
- Steering Committee Meetings https://government.georgetown.org/comprehensive-plan-steering-committee/
- Joint Meetings with Council & P&Z
- Planning and Zoning Commission (1st and 3rd Tuesday)
- City Council (2nd & 4th Tuesday)