How do I get Involved?
How do I share my ideas?
Public involvement is one of the most important elements of the planning process, so we’ve made it easy to participate! Options to share your ideas for the 2030 Plan include:
- City’s Facebook Page
- Email us at 2030@Georgetown.org
- Respond to survey questions on the website
- Stop by our booth at events
- Attend regularly scheduled public meetings
- Host your own meeting
See the Meetings 101 page for more information on how to participate in a public meeting.
- January 28 @ 3pm | City Council Workshop (City Council Chambers, 510 W. 9th Street)
- February 12 @ 4:30pm | Public Meeting #3 (Location: Georgetown Library, Friends Room, 402 W. 8th Street)
- Steering Committee Meetings (1st and 3rd Thursday)
- Joint Meetings with Council & P&Z
- Planning and Zoning Commission (1st and 3rd Tuesday)
- City Council (2nd & 4th Tuesday)
- Agendas can be accessed at https://georgetowntx.novusagenda.com/AgendaPublic/MeetingsResponsive.aspx
- For more information on the boards/commissions, please visit http://georgetown.org/boardscommissions/