Provide convenient and innovative ways to document project progress online.
Leverage partners for broader audience communication.
- Representative community stakeholders will be reached throughout the process to leverage communication through partner networks.
- Georgetown Independent School District
- Georgetown Health Foundation
- Chamber of Commerce/Leadership Georgetown
- Ministerial Alliance
- Georgetown Young Professionals
- Southeast Georgetown Community Council
- City Boards and Commissions
- Economic Development Business Retention visits
- Property managers association
Acknowledge feedback through visible incorporation of public comments.
- Staff will promptly respond to comments or concepts suggested during development of the 2030 Plan update. Online feedback will be collected and presented during the relevant policy discussions for consideration by the Steering Committee and joint meetings of the City Council and the Planning & Zoning Commission.
Provide translation services for print materials, website and presentations.
- Identify groups in need of outreach in a language other than English.